viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

More from Genève...

But there’s much more from Genève, a beautiful lake (that you won’t see featured in here because in an effort to avoid taking so many pictures with the LOMO fish eye – which according to my mum is a shame because later in life I’ll look back to my pictures from this phase and regret having taken absolutely all of them with my fish eye lens – I forgot to take pictures from the lake at all), white mountains surrounding the city that looked as beautiful during my mid-morning landing as during my early-morning take of, a small but yet very complete botanical garden (with tropical plants, as you can see by the previous post and adorable animals), great and very wealthy looking shops (which you won’t see featured in here neither because I didn’t want to look like a freak paparazzi disturbing the fancy people with the shoots from my camera while they were calmly buying in Chanel, Bvlgari, Hermès, etc.) and the United Nations. Most important (which doesn’t mean that the United Nations itself didn’t impress me, because it did, so much that it deserves a post for its own) the square in front of the United Nations, with the big sculpture of the chair without one leg, reminding us how armful anti-personnel mines can be… 













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario