martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

Balenciaga Museoa


This is the basque name of one of my recent favorite museums. Everybody knows that I have a thing for museums but this one was special because it was the museum from a fashion designer for which I have a thing. Cristóbal Balenciaga is, in my opinion, a genius. The shapes he managed to create, the fabrics he ordered to create, the inspiration he used to create his cloths are unique and very close to my own aesthetic. Very close to the vision I have of live and fashion…

So, to close this sequence of posts about my long weekend in Bilbao I leave you with these beautiful images from the Balenciaga Museum in Getaria, a small town near San Sebastián (and where the designer was born in 1895).

For more pictures (without the LOMO fish eye lens) and deeper information, look here. 





















2 comentarios:

  1. Getariaaa!!! La última vez que fuí estaban a punto de abrirlo... Tendré que volver! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pues sí, pero antes llama, no vaya a ser que tengan salas cerradas, como no pasó... Es verdad que te cobran sólo la mitad de la entrada pero el dinero del viaje ya nadie te lo devuelve.

    ResponderEliminar